Being active in the community has always been a focus of Wish Farms and the Wishnatzki family. After 8 years of hosting an annual charity Pro-Am tennis tournament, Wish Farms decided to take the competition from the court to the field; the strawberry field that is!
The 1st Annual Strawberry Picking Challenge presented by Bright House Networks, was in February 2014. The event raised $75,000 for Redlands Christian Migrant Association (RCMA); a Florida nonprofit that provides quality childcare and early education for children of migrant farm workers and rural low-income families. In 2015, the event donated $76,000 to RCMA.
Bright House Networks and all of the event sponsors look forward to the 3rd Annual Strawberry Picking Challenge, where Monte Package Company will compete to reclaim their title of Best Harvest Crew. Please see information below and check back for details as we get closer to the event.
- 3rd Annual Bright House Networks Strawberry Picking Challenge
- Saturday, February 6th, 2016 open from 11:00am-2:30pm
- Futch Farms: 3536 Futch Loop, Plant City, FL 33566
- All proceeds benefit the children at Redlands Christian Migrant Association.
- Watch corporate team’s competing for the title of Best Harvest Crew
- Play strawberry featured games & activities
- Snap family photos in front of our historic barn & antique tractors
- Enjoy strawberry shortcake
- Purchase fresh-picked strawberries at Misty the Garden Pixie’s Post (You may just get to meet her!)
- Event emcee TBD
- Music entertainment TBD
- Lunch (for purchase) TBD