For Whipped Topping:
- 1 and 2/3 cup heavy cream-chilled
- about 1/3 cup powdered sugar (to taste)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Red Velvet Crust:
- 3 cups graham cracker crumbs
- ¼ cup strawberry jam (see here to make your own with Wish Farms strawberries)
- ½ cup+ 2 tablespoons unsalted butter-melted
- Red gel food coloring
For Cheesecake Layer:
- ½ cup unsalted butter-softened
- 8 ounces cream cheese-softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2/3 cup diced fresh Wish Farms strawberries
- 1 cup of whipped topping
For Blueberry Pie Filling:
- 2 cups fresh Wish Farms blueberries
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon, juice
For Blueberry Jello Salad Layer:
- 2 (3 oz.pckg) berry blue Jello
- 1 and 1/4 cup boiling water
- 2 cups blueberry pie filling
- 1 cup of canned crushed pineapple-drained from juice
- 2 ½ cups whipped cream
- Fresh Wish Farms strawberries halved
- Fresh Wish Farms blueberries
To make the whipped cream:
- In a bowl, beat chilled heavy cream until soft peaks form. Add powdered sugar and vanilla and mix until the mixture becomes thick and stiff. Measure out 1 cup of the mixture for the cheesecake layer. Cover rest for topping.
Graham Cracker Crust (Red) Layer:
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, strawberry jam, melted butter and red food coloring.
- Mix well and press in the bottom of 13 x 9 x 2 inch dish. Place the crust in the freezer to firm.
Cheesecake (White) Layer:
- To make cheesecake layer, use a mixer to combine cream cheese, powdered sugar, vanilla and butter. Mix in 1 cup of your thick whipped cream mixture. The thickness of this layer will allow the layers to hold when serving.
- Gently fold in diced strawberries and spread over the crust. Place in the fridge to set.
Blueberry (Blue) Layer:
- Make your blueberry jello mixture by combining 6 oz of jello powder with 1 1/4 cup boiling water. Stir the mixture until the powder is completely dissolved. Then, set aside to cool for 15-20 minutes.
- Make blueberry pie filling by whisking together sugar and cornstarch until even. Then, on medium heat, add the blueberries, water and lemon juice. Stir and cook until thick. Take off the heat and set aside to cool.
- Stir in crushed pineapple and cooled blueberry pie filling to the jello liquid. Place in the fridge to set.
- Spread blueberry jello layer over chilled cheesecake layer. Ensure your layers are thoroughly cooled so it won’t melt other layers.
- Place in the fridge to chill and set again.
- Top with remaining whipped cream and berries.
- Store in the fridge.