- 16 oz. fresh Wish Farms strawberries, leaves hulled, chopped
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Heat large saucepan over medium heat. Add strawberries and maple syrup, cover and let simmer for 5-10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until berries begin to break down.
- Increase heat and bring to a gentle boil. Cook 5 minutes, lightly mashing berries as they break down
- Increase heat to medium-high and bring to a boil. Cook 10 minutes, stirring frequently and mashing, until thickened.
- Add chia seeds and vanilla, and let cook 1-2 minutes. Remove from heat and let cool.
- Transfer to air tight jar or container. Seal and store in refrigerator up to 2 weeks or freeze up to 3 months
Submit your review