You’re a busy gal. Why make one large pie when you can make a bunch of little hand pies to-go? Curb your cravings and satisfy your sweet tooth all without wrecking your diet. Thank you Produce for Kids for providing this yummy recipe.
- 1package of refrigerated pie crust dough
- 2 cups chopped Wish Farms strawberries
- 3 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon
- ¼ cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 large egg white, beaten
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Mix strawberries, sugar and cornstarch in large bowl. Set aside.
- Roll dough out on lightly floured surface. Use small bowl or glass (about 3½ inches in diameter) to
- cut out 20 rounds. Reroll scraps as necessary.
- Place 10 dough circles on parchment lined baking sheet.
- Fill center with strawberries and chocolate chips. Wet rim of dough with water. Top with second dough circle and press edges firmly to seal or use a fork to seal edges. Brush with egg whites.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool before serving