Summertime calls for cold sweet treats! Try this one by the blog Mommyhood Life.
- 2 cups Sliced strawberries
- 1 cup Vanilla Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup Sugar
- Magic shell chocolate
- Popsicle Molds
- Place 2 cups of sliced strawberries into a blender.
- Mix in 1 cup of vanilla Greek yogurt. Add in ¼ cup of sugar.
- Blend the mixture until it is smooth and well combined.
- Pour the strawberry mixture into popsicle molds until they are full. Place the lids on the popsicle molds.
- Put the popsicles in the freezer for no less than 5 hours.
- Fill a small wide-mouthed cup or jar with Magic Shell chocolate topping. Dip the frozen strawberry yogurt pops down into the chocolate. Let it sit for a second or two.
- Before the chocolate shell hardens, add some sprinkles so that they will stick.
- Place the popsicles onto a plate or cookie sheet, and put them back in the freezer for 15 minutes. Remove the popsicles from the freezer and serve!