For the Margaritas:
- 1 1/2 ounces tequila
- 1/2 ounce Grand Marnier
- 1 ounce freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 ounce simple syrup (or just some sugar to taste)
- 2-3 ounces Strawberry Kombucha
- crushed ice
- sliced Wish Farms strawberries for garnish
- lime wedges for garnish
For the Vanilla Bean Salty Sugar:
- 2 tablespoons coarse margarita salt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- seeds from 1 vanilla bean
- To make the salty sugar, stir together the sugar, salt, and vanilla bean seeds.
- To make the cocktail, moisten the edge of your glass with a lime wedge and rim in the salty sugar. Fill with crushed ice. Add ice to a cocktail shaker. Add the tequila, Grand Marnier and lime juice. Shake for 30 seconds and then pour into glass. Top with 2-3 ounces of the kombucha and stir.
- Garnish with a lime wedge and extra sliced strawberries.