- Fresh Wish Farms raspberries
- 4 eggs
- 2/3 cup milk
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- 1½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Carmel sauce to drizzle, optional
- 12 slices of bread. Any thick sliced bread would work nicely
- Set a large non-stick skillet set over medium heat, add a small amount of butter and melt.
- Whisk together the eggs, milk, pumpkin puree, vanilla, cinnamon and pumpkin pie spice in a bowl and transfer to a plate or rectangular baking dish.
- Dip the bread into the mixture, flip sides and then place on the hot skillet. Cook until each side is golden brown, about 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Top with plenty of fresh raspberries and caramel sauce. Drizzle with syrup.