- 1 cup fresh Wish Farms blueberries
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda sifted
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup oil- we used olive oil
- 15 oz pumpkin puree
Preheat oven to 350˚F. Grease or flour two 8 1/2″x4 1/2″ bread pans to prevent sticking.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the dry ingredients and in a second medium mixing bowl, whisk together the wet ingredients.
- Pour wet ingredients over dry ingredients then whisk together until smooth. Once combined, fold in fresh blueberries until fully incorporated.
- Divide evenly between 2 prepared bread pans and bake for 45-55 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.