10 minutes Serves 2 easy
- 2 large whole wheat tortillas
- 2 ounces brie cheese, thinly sliced
- ½ cup fresh Wish Farms blueberries
- ½ teaspoon honey
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon lemon juice
- Heat small pot over medium heat. Add blueberries, honey, cinnamon and lemon juice.
- Stir and cook 2-3 minutes or until blueberries start to break down.
- Mash with a fork and cook 1 minute. Remove from heat and let cool.
- Heat large skillet over medium heat. Place tortilla on skillet and layer with cheese.
- Once blueberries cool, pour evenly over top.
- Add second tortilla. Cook 2 minutes, or until lightly browned on bottom. Carefully flip and cook additional 1-2 minutes. Remove fromheat and let cool slightly before cutting.
Submit your review
Average rating: 0 reviews