Homemade frozen yogurt…is there anything better than that? Blueberry Swirl frozen yogurt! Produce for Kids created this yummy recipe free of all the unnecessary ingredients that come from store bought frozen treats. Do your body some good and snack smart.
- ½ teaspoon cornstarch
- 2 teaspoon water
- 1 cup fresh Wish Farms blueberries
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 4 cups vanilla yogurt
- 3 graham crackers, crumbled
- Mix cornstarch and water in small bowl. Set aside.
- Heat small saucepan over medium-low heat. Add blueberries and sugar. Cook 3-4 minutes, stirring and using fork to mash blueberries as they cook.
- Once blueberries begin to break down, add cornstarch/water mixture. Increase heat to medium and cook 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let cool completely. If desired, strain blueberries through a mesh strainer to remove skins.
- Place yogurt in freezer-safe container. Mix in blueberry sauce and graham crackers.
- Freeze 6 hours,stirring mid-way through