- ½ teaspoon cornstarch
- 2 teaspoon water
- 1 cup fresh Wish Farms blueberries
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 4 cups vanilla yogurt
- 3 graham crackers, crumbled
- Mix cornstarch and water in small bowl. Set aside.
- Heat small saucepan over medium-low heat. Add blueberries and sugar. Cook 3-4 minutes, stirring and using fork to mash blueberries as they cook.
- Once blueberries begin to break down, add cornstarch/water mixture. Increase heat to medium and cook 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let cool completely. If desired, strain blueberries through a mesh strainer to remove skins.
- Place yogurt in freezer-safe container. Mix in blueberry sauce and graham crackers.
- Freeze 6 hours,stirring mid-way through
Submit your review