- 4 Wish Farms Strawberries
- 1/2 Cup Wish Farms Raspberries
- 1/2 Cup Wish Farms Blackberries
- 2 Slices Thick Cut Bread (we used brioche)
- 1 Ripe Avocado
- 1/4 Cup Feta Cheese
- 1 Tablespoon Honey
- 1/2 Teaspoon Coarse Salt
- Gently rinse and pat dry all Wish Farms berries, then cut 1-2 strawberries into thin slices. Set aside.
- Using a toaster, or the broil setting on an oven, toast your slices of bread.
- Half your ripe avocado and remove the pit. Mash one half of the avocado and thinly slice the other half.
- Top each piece of toast with mashed avocado, followed by a few of the thin slices.
- Top toast with berries as desired and then sprinkle each with feta cheese crumbles.
- Drizzle honey over your prepared toasts and then top each with a pinch of coarse salt.