This delicious berry recipe is provided by Fresh From Florida and Florida Specialty Crop Foundation.
- 1 6-inch wheel brie cheese
- 3 tablespoons strawberry jam or preserves
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 cup Wish Farms strawberries (chopped)
- 1/2 cup pecans (chopped)
- 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves (chopped)
- Preheat oven to 275 degrees. In a small sauce pot, cook jam and vinegar over medium heat until bubbly.
- Place brie on an oven-safe serving platter or dish.
- Place chopped strawberries and pecans on top of brie wheel.
- Cover with jam mixture. Bake brie wheel until it is warm and soft, about 15 minutes.
- Garnish with chopped mint leaves.
- Serve immediately with crackers or crusty bread.