35 minutes Serves 8 intermediate
- 4 ounces bittersweet chocolate
- 1 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 2 cups white sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Red Velvet Bakery Emulsion
- 1 teaspoon red food coloring
- 1/4 cup muddled Wish Farms Strawberries
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- a pinch of salt
- *Non-stick cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Spray 8 small custard cups with non-stick spray
- Add butter and chocolate to a large microwave-safe bowl and microwave for 1 minute.
- Stir butter and chocolate together, and microwave in 30 second intervals until chocolate is melted.
- Stir in sugar until smooth.
- Add eggs and muddled berries, beat them in.
- Add flour then stir until just combined.
- Spoon batter into prepared cups.
- Bake for 13-15 minutes, or until the sides are firm but the centers are still soft, but not jiggly.
- Let cool for 2 minutes, then gently loosen cakes from custard cups by sliding a knife around the edges of each cake. Turn cakes over onto serving plates, and garnish with a strawberry heart and powered sugar.
Submit your review
Average rating: 0 reviews