2 hours Serves 1-2 easy
- 1 1/2 cups oat milk
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Maple Syrup
- 1 teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- 6 tablespoons Chia Seeds
- 1 Mango chopped in cubes
- 1/2 cup fresh Wish Farms raspberries
- 1 tablespoon granola
- In a measuring jug or bowl, combine oat milk, maple syrup, vanilla and chia seeds. Stir well and leave to set in the fridge for between 2-3 hours, or ideally, overnight.
- Layer chia seed pudding, mango cubes and raspberries in a glass. Top with Granola and more raspberries.
Submit your review
Average rating: 0 reviews