10 minutes Serves 1 full pitcher easy
- 1 Pint of Fresh Wish Farms Blueberries
- 2 cups of Pineapple Juice
- Case of Sparkling Water
- 1 Bottle of Moscato
- 1 Pineapple
- In your blender, combine 2 cups of pineapple juice with half of your pint of blueberries
- Blend together by pulsing until blueberries are grounded up
- Dice up your pineapple. Get rid of the core. Put most of the diced pineapple into your serving pitcher. Save some pineapple chunks outside of the pitcher for garnishing drinks at the end.
- Put remaining half pint of blueberries in serving pitcher
- Pour pineapple and blueberry juice mixture from blender into serving pitcher (note: I didn’t strain the mixture, but you could if you wanted to – I thought the blueberry specks gave the sangria such a pretty, upscale look)
- Pour bottle of Moscato into serving pitcher
- Stir lightly and let sit for one hour in the fridge
- When ready to serve, do so over ice. Fill most of the cup with sangria. Leave enough room to finish off cup with splash of sparkling soda (I used LaCroix Pure).
Submit your review
Average rating: 0 reviews