- 2 large zucchini to yield 2 cups of shreds
- 1 1/2 cups whole wheat pastry flour
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs lightly beaten
- 5.3 ounces Greek Yogurt 1 container
- 2 Tablespoons milk
- 1 cup fresh Wish Farms blueberries
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Shred the zucchini using the large holes of a grater.
Spread zucchini shreds out on a towel and top with another towel. Gently press down to remove excess liquid. Measure out 2 cups of shreds and set aside.
Combine flours, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon in a bowl.
Stir eggs, yogurt, vanilla extract and milk into the dry mix.
Add the zucchini shreds and stir to combine.
Fold in blueberries.
Fill muffins tins lined with paper liners or coated with cooking spray about 2/3 full. (If using paper liners, give them a spritz too!)
Bake for 20-25 minute or until the muffins are firm and lightly browned on the top.
Allow muffins to cool for 5 minutes and then remove to a wire rack to cool further.