Fall is finally here! The air is crisper, we pull out our cozy sweaters and we plan lots of gatherings around the table.
Whether you’re a seasoned home chef or just someone who enjoys a warm kitchen and the comforting scents of autumn, you’re in for a treat. We’ve put together a full day’s menu of recipes that bring a berry-filled twist to the classic flavors, colors, and aromas of the fall season.
- Fresh Wish Farms raspberries
- 4 eggs
- 2/3 cup milk
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- 1½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Carmel sauce to drizzle, optional
- 12 slices of bread. Any thick sliced bread would work nicely
- Fresh Wish Farms Black Berries
- 4 oz bag arugula
- 2 oz goat cheese, crumbled
- Package of cooked beets
- 1/3 cup walnuts, toasted
- 1/4 Red onion
- 12 pieces fried chicken or substitute 72 pieces popcorn chicken pieces
- ¾ cup vegetable oil, or reserved fry oil
- ¼ cup of Wish Farms berry puree
- 2 tablespoons ground cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons smoked paprika
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 1 pint Wish Farms Strawberries or Pink-A-Boo® Pineberries
- 2-3 cups orange candy melts
- Garnish: 16 – 20 sprigs of mint
We hope these recipes (and our sweet Wish Farms berries) fill your kitchen with happy memories and classic seasonal flavors. May this fall be filled with cozy gatherings, lots of laughter, and the delicious taste of the season’s sweetest. Happy cooking and even happier eating!
For more fall recipes check out our blog.