This recipe was created by Emily Ellyn. Emily is best known as the Retro Rad Chef from Food Network; Appearing on “Food Network Star,” “Cupcake Wars” and most recently as the winner of “Cutthroat Kitchen.” She’s also a culinary educator and food writer, who writes for “edible” magazine and is the Cake Genius at “Cake Central” magazine. When she’s not busy writing or lecturing, you’ll find Emily cooking up fun at food and spirits events around the world.
- 1 pint Wish Farms blueberries
- 2 cups cider vinegar
- ½ cup water
- 1 ½ cups sugar
- ¼ cup sea salt
- 1 teaspoon black peppercorns
- ½ teaspoon whole cloves
- ½ teaspoon allspice berries
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, grated
- Add all ingredients except blueberries into a medium sauce pot and bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
- Reduce heat to a simmer and stir in Wish Farms blueberries. Simmer for 3-5 minutes or until starts to boil and then remove from heat.
- Pour into sterilized mason jars and refrigerate, or can in a hot water bath.