- Wish Farms strawberries, sliced
- Wish Farms blueberries
- Wish Farms blackberries
- Wish Farms raspberries
- 1 jicama
- Various red colored foods: We used watermelon, cherry tomatoes, dried cranberries, prosciutto, and salami
- Various white colored foods: We used slivered almonds, crackers, brie and white cheddar cheese
- Various blue colored foods: We used blueberry covered goat cheese and our berries
- Gently rinse and pat dry all Wish Farms berries, then cut strawberries into thin slices. Set aside.
- Cut any cheeses into slices and, if desired, use a star cookie cutter to cut out a star in your brie cheese wheel. We filled ours with delicious blueberries, but feel free to add a jelly or sauce!
- Arrange all ingredients in an ombre pattern, starting with your red ingredients, then your white ingredients, and finally the blue.
- Cut jicama into 1 inch slices and use a star shaped cookie cutter to create star shapes. Arrange on the board to your liking.