25 minutes Serves 8-10 intermediate
- 2 prepared pie crusts
- 3–4 cups fresh Wish Farms blackberries, blueberries, raspberries and strawberries
- ¼ cup coconut sugar
- milk of choice (we used oat milk)
- turbinado sugar or other coarse sugar
- Preheat oven to 400ºF. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Roll 1 sheet of pie dough to ⅛”. Use a bowl or lid to a wide jar to measure and cut 6-inch circles. Place circles close together on baking sheet. May need to re-roll dough scraps to get more. Makes about 8–10 galettes.
- Top each circle with ⅓–1/2 cup of fruit leaving a 1-inch border around the edges. Sprinkle fruit with 1–2 teaspoons of sugar.
- Fold the edges of the dough up over the fruit creating a tight pleat. It’s important to pinch the pleats so the dough doesn’t open up while baking.
- Brush the edges of the crust with milk and sprinkle with turbinado sugar.
- Place pan into preheated oven and bake until edges are golden brown and fruit is bubbly, about 25–30 minutes, give or take a few minutes.
- Let cool slightly before removing galettes from the pan to avoid crust breaking. Brush fruit filling with optional glaze for more shine.
Submit your review
Average rating: 0 reviews