20 minutes Serves 8-12 easy
- One rimmed sheet pan (we used an 18″ x 13″ inch pan)
- 2 tablespoons melted butter or spray
- 4 cups pancake batter
- Aluminum foil
- Two sliced bananas and 1 package of fresh Wish Farms blueberries
- Prepare your pancake batter according to the mix directions for 4 cups.
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees. Line your sheet pan with aluminum foil, brush with melted butter or spray. Pour your pancake batter evenly.
- Add your sliced bananas and blueberries over the batter. Bake your sheet pan pancake at around 9-10 minutes. Stick a toothpick into the batter and ensure it comes out clean.
- Remove the sheet pan and allow to cool completely. Cut into squares and serve.
Submit your review
Average rating: 0 reviews