You’re not BASIC! You just know what tastes AMAZING! These PSL bars are on another level. Try them this Fall!
- 1 cup walnuts
- 1 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 cups fresh Wish Farms blueberries
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 can pure pumpkin
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup dark brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup milk
- Whipped cream
- Fresh Wish Farms blueberries to garnish
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a 13 x 9-inch pan with aluminum foil and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place the walnuts in a food processor and pulse until they are finely chopped. Transfer to a medium bowl and stir in the flour, sugar, cinnamon, and salt. Add the melted butter and combine well.
- Press the dough into the prepared pan to form an even crust. Bake for 15 to 18 minutes or until it just starts to brown on the edges.
- In the mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, combine the butter, cream cheese and sugar on medium speed until fluffy, 8 to 10 minutes. Add the eggs, flour, vanilla, cinnamon and nutmeg. Once mixed, add in blueberries.
- Pour the cream cheese batter over the prepared crust. Place the pan in the oven and bake for about 20 minutes.
- While the Latte layer cooks, in a medium bowl, whisk together the pumpkin, eggs, granulated sugar, brown sugar, ginger, cloves, salt, heavy cream and milk. Spoon the pumpkin layer gently on top of the partially cooked cheesecake layer and bake for an additional 30 to 35 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and cool fully, about 1 hour. Use the foil to remove the bars from the pan. Slice into 24 bars.
- When serving each bar, dollop some whipped cream and garnish with a couple blueberries.