- 1 cup fresh Wish Farms blueberries
- 5 apples – cored, sliced, and peeled
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons granulated white sugar
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice
- salt to taste
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup pecan pieces (we used the candied pecan kind)
- Melt down butter in skillet on medium heat.
- Once you have prepared your apples (we recommend an apple slicer for slicing) pour into the skillet
- Next, add sugars, blueberries, lemon, salt, pecans and cinnamon on top of apples
- Mix and get all ingredients well combined. This should eventually create a syrupy liquid.
- Keep coating and stirring apples on Medium-High heat for approximately 6 minutes.
- After 6 minutes, check on consistency of the apples. They should be easy enough to cut through with a fork but not mushy.