- 1 cup muddled Wish Farms Raspberries
- 1 (8-oz.) tube crescent rolls
- 1 cup leftover mashed potatoes
- 1 cup leftover stuffing
- 1 1/2 cup shredded leftover turkey
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- Freshly chopped parsley
- Leftover gravy, warmed, for dipping
- Preheat oven to 375°. Unroll crescent rolls and arrange on a baking sheet with pointy ends of triangles facing outward and bases of triangles overlapping each other.
- Spread a thin layer of mashed potatoes over triangle bases, forming a ring. Follow up with a layer of stuffing, turkey, and muddled raspberries. Fold triangle tips over filling and tuck any remaining dough along the inside of the ring.
- Brush crescent dough with melted butter and bake until golden which will be about 15-20 minutes.
- Garnish with parsley and serve with warmed gravy for dipping.