30 minutes Serves 6 easy
- 4 tbsp. butter
- 5 cups marshmallows
- 6 cups Rice Krispies
- Wish Farms blackberries, rinsed
- green food coloring
- candy eyes
- 1 bag Ghirardelli Dark Chocolate wafers
- In a large pot, melt the butter over low heat. Add the marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Add green food coloring and stir.
- Once melted, remove from the heat and gradually add the Rice Krispies. Stir until the Rice Krispies are completed mixed in.
- Use butter to evenly grease a 9×13 pan. Cover with wax paper and press. Cool for about 15 minutes, and then cut into rectangles.
- Melt the chocolate and dip the top of the Frankenstein Rice Krispie treat into bowl, to make the hair. Use chocolate to stick the candy eyes onto the front.
- Use a toothpick and melted chocolate to stick the Wish Farms blackberries on the ends of the Rice Krispies, to form the ears.
- Let cool completely!
Submit your review
Average rating: 0 reviews