1 hour Serves 8 hard
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3/4 cup quick oats
- 5 cups fresh Wish Farms blackberries
- 1 cup fresh Wish Farms blueberries
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Whisk streusel ingredients together in a medium bowl. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease a 9-10 inch circular baking dish.
- Mix all of the filling ingredients together in a large bowl, then spread into your baking dish.
- Sprinkle streusel evenly over fruit.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes until the topping is golden brown and the fruit juices are bubbling around the edges. Remove from the oven and allow to cool slightly before serving. Serve warm.