1 hour Serves 8 hard
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3/4 cup quick oats
- 5 cups fresh Wish Farms blackberries
- 1 cup fresh Wish Farms blueberries
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Whisk streusel ingredients together in a medium bowl. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease a 9-10 inch circular baking dish.
- Mix all of the filling ingredients together in a large bowl, then spread into your baking dish.
- Sprinkle streusel evenly over fruit.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes until the topping is golden brown and the fruit juices are bubbling around the edges. Remove from the oven and allow to cool slightly before serving. Serve warm.
Submit your review
Average rating: 0 reviews