This is unlike any pizza you’ve ever had! An amazing marriage of sweet and savory all wrapped up in everything that screams Fall! Easy enough to whip up in a flash for a weekday dinner and unique enough to still impress all your family and friends.
- 1 ready-made pizza dough
- 1 cup of kale, chopped
- 1 cup fresh Wish Farms Blackberries
- 4 ounces goat cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 red onion, sliced
- 1 tablespoon avocado or olive oil
- Roasted butternut squash sauce
- 2 Cups of Cubed Butternut Squash
- 1 teaspoon ready-chopped garlic
- ¼ teaspoon dried thyme
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Place cubed butternut squash on a baking sheet and drizzle with oil, salt, pepper and thyme. Toss to coat and bake for ~30 minutes or until tender. When done, allow to cool. Increase the oven temperature to 425.
- Transfer squash to a food processor or high-speed blender along with garlic and process until smooth. Set aside.
- Begin assembling pizza by placing foil on a baking sheet.
- Spread the butternut squash sauce on the pizza dough in a smooth, even layer. You'll only need about half of the sauce - you can save the rest for later. Top with kale pieces, onion, blackberries then sprinkle with goat cheese.
- Bake at 425F for 12-15 minutes, or until dough is golden brown and kale is crispy.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for 5-10 minutes.
- Cut and serve. Enjoy!