10 min Serves 2-4 easy
- 1 cup fresh Wish Farms blueberries
- 8 cups salad greens (spring mix, romaine or your favorite)
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 cup blue cheese (Stilton or Gorgonzola can also be used)
- 3 tablespoons low-fat sour cream
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil (or olive oil)
- 1 tablespoon mild vinegar (white or rice wine vinegar)
- kosher salt to taste
- fresh ground pepper to taste
- In a small bowl, whisk together oil, sour cream, honey, vinegar and lemon juice.
- Taste vinaigrette and adjust seasoning with salt and pepper.
- Rinse and dry blueberries.
- In a medium-sized bowl, dress the salad greens with a small amount of vinaigrette and toss.
- Add more vinaigrette if necessary.
- Place dressed salad greens on serving plate, and top with blueberries and blue cheese.