- 1/2 cup fresh Wish Farms strawberries
- 1 1/4 cups shredded coconut, divided
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup almonds
- 4 medjool dates, pit removed
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- Add ¾ cup of shredded coconut and all the remaining ingredients (strawberries, oats, almonds, dates, almond butter) to the food processor. Process on high speed until smooth and completely incorporated.
- Scoop out 1 tablespoon of the mixture and roll it into a ball. Roll the ball into the shredded coconut. Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Repeat with the remaining strawberry mixture.
- Place the baking sheet in the refrigerator for 2 hours minimum before serving. Keep in a airtight container in the refrigerator.