- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup high-quality semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 4-8 cups water, plus 3 tablespoons.
- 1/2 cup fresh Wish Farms raspberries, mashed with fork + more for garnish
- 5-10 leaves fresh mint
- Add sweetened condensed milk, chocolate chips, and 4 cups hot water to slow cooker. Cook on high 55 minutes, whisking every 15 minutes. Test taste, adding more water until desired sweetness is reached.
- Meanwhile, heat pot over medium-low heat. Add raspberries, mint and 3 tablespoons water. Simmer about 5 minutes, or until it reached a sauce-like consistency.
- Use mesh sieve to strain seeds from sauce, pressing through with the back of a spoon. Set aside to cool.
Submit your review