This winter, treat your family to a mug of this Hot Chocolate with Raspberry Mint Drizzle.
Fresh raspberries mix into the hot chocolate with each sip, making this recipe one you will remember.
This recipe is virtually mess free, simple to make, and you don’t have to watch it on the stove, because it’s made in the slow cooker. Another benefit is the hot chocolate doesn’t form a skin on top from sitting as milk would and holds well for long periods of time, making it perfect for parties!
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup high-quality semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 4-8 cups water, plus 3 tablespoons.
- 1/2 cup fresh Wish Farms raspberries, mashed with fork + more for garnish
- 5-10 leaves fresh mint
- Add sweetened condensed milk, chocolate chips, and 4 cups hot water to slow cooker. Cook on high 55 minutes, whisking every 15 minutes. Test taste, adding more water until desired sweetness is reached.
- Meanwhile, heat pot over medium-low heat. Add raspberries, mint and 3 tablespoons water. Simmer about 5 minutes, or until it reached a sauce-like consistency.
- Use mesh sieve to strain seeds from sauce, pressing through with the back of a spoon. Set aside to cool.