10-15 minutes Serves 4-6 intermediate
- 1/2 cup honey
- ¾ cup fresh Wish Farms raspberries; pureed and pushed through a fine mesh sieve; plus more whole berries for garnish if desired
- 1 cup fresh lemon juice
- 4-6 cups cold water
- Measure 3/4 cup of fresh raspberries and puree them in your blender or food processor.
- Push the raspberry puree through a fine mesh sieve to separate the seeds from the pulp.
- Combine the raspberry puree, honey and lemon juice in a large pitcher.
- Add 4-6 cups of cold water. The amount of water you use will depend on your taste!
Submit your review
Average rating: 0 reviews