- Wish Farms Strawberries (we used our long stem version)
- Dolci Frutta milk chocolate melting wafers
- Parchment paper
- Line baking sheet with waxed paper
- Wash berries, blot with paper towel and allow to thoroughly air dry
- Melting the wafers: Melt Dolci Frutta wafers in their microwaveable container at ½ power. Stir at 30-second intervals during microwaving until Dolci Frutta is fully melted and smooth – about 2 minutes. IMPORTANT: melted wafers retain their shape until stirred. DO NOT boil or overheat! Chocolate should only be about 105°F (just warm to the touch) for good dipping consistency.
- Dip berries as desired and set on waxed paper to dry