Sometimes we just want a fancy drink sans alcohol! This Boozer cocktail is all the refreshing taste minus the hangover and tummy aches; but hey….if you want to add a little party to your 4th of July, just add a shot of vodka.
- 2-3 Wish Farms strawberries, sliced
- 3-4 Wish Farms raspberries
- ¾ teaspoon grenadine
- 2 tablespoons club soda
- crushed ice
- lemon-lime soda
- 5-6 Wish Farms blueberries
- Place raspberries and strawberries in the bottom of a glass and drizzle the grenadine over them
- Next add your club soda then fill your glass with crushed ice all the way to the top. (by doing this the blueberries are separated from the raspberries and strawberries)
- Slowly pour in your lemon-lime soda. (Pouring slowly allows the grenadine to stay separated from the soda)
- Add a handful of blueberries on top
- Sip and enjoy!