Mother’s Day is just around the corner! How will you say, “I love you” to the most important woman in your life? Breakfast or brunch in bed with some delicious recipes sounds like heaven to us! We’ve rounded up our top 3 recipes that we think your mom will absolutely love. The best part? Most can be made ahead of time. This means more quality time with mama day of. What a win win!
Just like mom, these muffins are unique and beautiful! Nothing beats a fancy recipe that marries all our favorite flavors.
For the muffins:
- 2 1/4 cups all purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 cup finely shredded unsweetened coconut
- 3 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup light brown sugar, loosely packed
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups canned crushed pineapple
- 1 1/2 cups grated carrots
- 1/2 cup fresh Wish Farms blueberries
For the ricotta cream:
- 3/4 cup ricotta
- 1 1/2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
This recipe is made the day before and is the perfect combo of sweet and tart! The lightness of the lemon really balances out the heaviness of the bread and is so delicious.
- 1 pound loaf of day old French bread, cut into cubes (about 8 cups)
- 2 cups fresh Wish Farms raspberries, divided
- 2-3 cups coconut milk
- 6 eggs
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- Juice from 1 lemon
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar (optional)
This is a recipe you can get the whole fam involved in! Dipping berries is a super easy and fun way to get the kids included in mom’s favorite recipe. Use sprinkles or different kinds of chocolate to decorate to show your love.
- Wish Farms Strawberries (we used our long stem version)
- Dolci Frutta milk chocolate melting wafers
- Parchment paper
Want more recipes? Check out our website for tons of delicious ones you can try this Mother’s Day.