- 1 pint Wish Farms blueberries
- 1 lb. Wish Farms strawberries
- 1 large box of vanilla instant pudding (5.1 ounces)
- 3 cups milk
- 12 ounces whipped topping (1 large container)
- 1 large loaf of store bought pound cake
Rinse Wish Farms berries and pat dry. Slice strawberries then set aside. Cut pound cake into one inch cubes then set aside. Whip 3 cups of milk with large pack of instant vanilla pudding until thickened (follow package instructions). Fold in whipped topping. In a large clear bowl start to layer ingredients. Split your ingredients in half so you have enough for two layers. Start first with a layer of pound cake, followed by mixed whipped topping then sprinkle in strawberries and blueberries. Repeat this process again for an additional layer.
- For a healthier dish, try using lite whipped topping and sugar free instant vanilla pudding with skim milk.
- You can substitute pound cake with unsweetened angel food cake.