6 hours Serves 12 intermediate
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds or granola
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 3/4 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1 1/2 cups fresh chopped Wish Farms strawberries, blueberries and blackberries
- 12-cup muffin tin and liners
- Line a 12-cup muffin tin with cupcake liners, or add directly to nonstick muffin tin.
- In a small bowl, stir together sliced almonds, sugar, and coconut oil. Spoon a small amount into the bottom of each muffin cup.
- Spoon 1-2 tablespoons of vanilla yogurt into each muffin cup, covering the crust.
- Top with fresh chopped Wish Farms berries. Freeze until firm, which about 6 hours.