- 1 block of Cream Cheese (8oz.)
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1/2 cup of Shredded Coconut
- 1 Teaspoon of Almond Extract (to keep his beard white!)
- 1 Zip-Lock Bag
- 1 Matchstick or Toothpick
- Stuff to decorate! (We used Baking Pearls for his hat and buttons and Chocolate Sprinkles for his eyes and smile!)
- 1 package of Wish Farms Strawberries
- Mix the first 4 ingredients in a bowl- set aside
- Chop off the leaves of the strawberries creating a base for them to stand on
- Chop off the top of the strawberry-this is his hat!
- With the tip of the knife create a hole in the larger half of the strawberry to fill in with the mixture later
- Place some of the mixture into the Zip-Lock bag- press into the corner of the bag then cut a small to medium sized hole in that corner
- Squeeze the mixture from the bag into the strawberry holes
- Place the top of the strawberry or “hat” onto the strawberry
- Using the matchstick or toothpick for easy grabbing and discarded mixture as “glue” decorate your Strawberry Santas to your little hearts desire!