For the crust:
- 2 ½ cups finely crushed graham crackers
- 1 ½ sticks unsalted butter, melted
- 3 ½ tablespoons sugar
- ½ cup sour cream
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1/3 cup light brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
For the topping:
- 12 ounces fresh Wish Farms strawberries, sliced
- 1/3 cup strawberry jam
- 1 teaspoon water
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a small bowl, stir together graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, and sugar. Press mixture into bottom and sides of baking dish. Bake crust until darkened in color, about 15 minutes. Let crust cool.
- In a medium bowl, beat together cream cheese, sour cream, and light brown sugar until smooth and sugar has dissolved.
- Mix in vanilla, lemon zest, and lemon juice. Spread lemon filling evenly over cooled pie crust.
- Starting on the outside, line circumference of tart with strawberries, just barely overlapping.
- Put strawberry jam and water in a small bowl and mix to combine. Microwave until jam is loose, about 20 seconds. Brush berries with strawberry glaze. Let tart chill in refrigerator for one hour before serving.