This recipe was created byEmily Ellyn. Emily is best known as the Retro Rad Chef from Food Network; Appearing on “Food Network Star,” “Cupcake Wars” and most recently as the winner of “Cutthroat Kitchen.” She’s also a culinary educator and food writer, who writes for “edible” magazine and is the Cake Genius at “Cake Central” magazine. When she’s not busy writing or lecturing, you’ll find Emily cooking up fun at food and spirits events around the world.
- 2 cups Wish Farms strawberries
- 2 cups Wish Farms blueberries
- 2 cups Wish Farms blackberries
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 1 lemon, zest and juice
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- ¼ teaspoon cardamom
- 2½ cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1½ cups brown sugar, packed
- 1½ cups butter
- 1½ teaspoons pumpkin pie seasoning
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Lightly grease a 9x13-inch baking dish or 15-inch cast iron skillet and set aside.
- In a large bowl, gently toss together blackberries, raspberries, blueberries, sugar, lemon juice and zest, cornstarch and cardamom; set aside.
- In a separate large bowl, combine oatmeal topping ingredients - oats, flour, brown sugar, and pumpkin seasoning. Cut in butter until crumbly. Press half of mixture in the bottom of a 9x13 inch pan. Cover with berries. Sprinkle remaining crumble mixture over the berries.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 to 40 minutes, or until fruit is bubbly and topping is golden brown. Serve over ice cream or with fresh whipped cream. Delish!