- 2 pounds fresh strawberries, sliced
- 2 pounds fresh blueberries
- 2 (8 oz.) tubs fat-free whipped topping (use regular or light)
- 1 (14.4 oz) box graham crackers
- 1/4 cup white chocolate morsels
- Rinse and pat dry all berries. Remove stems, and thinly slice strawberries.
- Layer ingredients in a medium sized baking dish in the order of whipped topping. graham crackers, whipped topping and then berries.
- Continue layering until the baking dish is filled to the top
- For the last layer, lay the fruit in an American Flag design for a festive touch!
- Melt the white chocolate morsels and drizzle over the top
- Freeze for a couple hours and serve when ready.