Summer is here!
Enjoy this hot weather with something to snack on that will surely cool you off!
- 1/2 pound fresh Wish Farms strawberries, cut into chunks
- 1/2 pound fresh Wish Farms blueberries
- 1/2 a lemon squeezed into juice
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 500 ml non-fat greek yogurt
- 2-3 drops of vanilla extract
- Combine yogurt, lemon, honey & vanilla extract in a medium sized bowl
- Pour mixture into an 8x8 pan (lined with parchment paper)
- Sprinkle berries on top of mixture
- Freeze for 4 hours and set aside
- Break apart using a knife
- Using a skewer or by hand, dip berries into the left over yogurt mixture
- Lay each dipped berry onto a cookie sheet
- Freeze for about 20 minutes