This recipe was created by Ashley from A Cup of Charming. Ashley loves to inspire others to cook and vows that nothing brings people together like an appetizing meal and great conversation.
Her blog is a lifestyle site devoted to luscious food, entertaining, fun travels and most of all family. Inspired by the daily moments of our life whether it’s a vacation to a far off place or a trip to the grocery store Ashley hopes that her passion for food sparks something in you.
- 2 Peaches
- 1 cup of Blueberries
- 1-2 tsp lemon zest
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice
- 1 tbs flour
- 1 tbs sugar
- 1 c Flour
- 1/2 c Sugar
- 1/4 c Brown Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 Stick of Butter (Cold & Cubed)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix gently the peaches, blueberries, lemon zest, lemon juice, flour and sugar together in a medium sized bowl. Set aside for a few minutes. Spoon fruit mixture into a baking dish.
- In a mixer fitted with a paddle attachment: add flour, granulated sugar, brown sugar, salt and butter. Mix on low speed until topping incorporates into small marble sized lumps.
- With your hands, mix the crumble into bigger pieces and sprinkle over the fruit.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes until the top is browned and the juices are bubbling. Allow to cool for 10 minutes. Serve warm and top with your favorite ice cream for an extra treat.