- 16 oz Cream Cheese (2 packages)
- 32 oz Whipped Topping, thawed
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1 Quart Fresh Wish Farms Strawberries, sliced
- 3 Eggs
- 1 1/2 Cups Granulated Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla
- 1 3/4 Cups Flour
- 1 1/2 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 3/4 Cup Milk
- 8 Tablespoon Butter
- In a mixing bowl, whip together cream cheese (best at room temperature) and sugar
- Once well combined, fold in the whipped topping
- Using a hand mixer, beat the eggs until thick. Add granulated sugar and vanilla, then continue mixing at high speed until fluffy.
- In a separate bowl, mix flour and baking powder. Add the dry ingredient mixture to the creamed eggs and sugar and mix until combined.
- Heat milk and butter (cubed) in a shallow pan over low to medium heat until the butter is melted. Pour over batter and beat until smooth.
- Pour completed cake batter into a greased pan. Cook at 350° for 25-30 minutes.
- Once removed from the oven, allow to cool.
- Once sheet cake is well cooled, add large dollops of the prepared topping to the cake and spread evenly.
- Decorate with fresh, sliced WishFarms strawberries.*
- Slice and serve!
*We skipped the sugar on these sweet berries, but to create a more traditional strawberry sauce, toss your sliced strawberries in 1/4 cup of sugar and the juice of a lemon!