This unique take on a strawberry classic is SO easy to make and SO BERRY delicious!
- Fresh Wish Farms strawberries
- 1 pound cake (We used one we found in the refrigerated isle)
- whipped cream
- 2-4 small mason jars
- Layout the pound cake and using the mason jar, press into the cake to cutout small circle sized mini cakes
- Press a layer of pound cake down to the bottom of each jar
- Layer some strawberries on top of the first layer then place a dollop of whipped cream on top.
- Add more berries on top and enjoy!