10 Serves 6 easy
- 2 cups fresh Wish Farms strawberries (rinsed, dried, hulled and sliced)
- 1 lemon zested and juiced
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- powdered or superfine sugar to taste
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- In a chilled bowl, whip the cream and a tablespoon of the powdered sugar until soft peaks start to form.
- Slowly fold in the yogurt, adding only small amounts of the lemon juice and zest at a time.
- Taste as you go, adding more lemon or sugar if needed.
- In the bottom of six small bowls or one large bowl, add the sliced strawberries in an even layer on the bottom.
- Cover the strawberries with the whipped cream mixture, being careful not to compress the whipped mixture.
- Sprinkle the top with the light brown sugar and carefully smooth the sugar over with the back of a small spoon until the cream mixture is completely covered.
- Chill in the refrigerator for at least two hours until sugar forms a crust.
- Serve cold with whole strawberries on the side.
Submit your review
Average rating: 0 reviews