45 min Serves 10 easy
- 3 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 1/2 cup sliced Wish Farms strawberries
- 1 1/2 cup sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- 1 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- Sift dry ingredients together.
- Mix dry ingredients with remaining ingredients until well mixed, do not over mix.
- Spoon mixture into muffin tins.
- Bake at 350° for 45 minutes or until tooth pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan.