15 min Serves 6-8 easy
- 1 9-inch graham cracker piecrust
- 2 14 ounce cans sweetened condensed milk
- 6 egg yolks
- 1/2 cup key lime juice
- 1/2 Wish Farms strawberries pureed with 2 tablespoon sugar
- Red food coloring if desired
- Mix milk and egg yolks at slow speed until smooth.
- Mix in key lime juice.
- Add strawberry puree and food coloring, if desired, mix until just blended. Do not over mix.
- Pour into pie crust and bake at 300° for 15 minutes.
- Let pie cool before refrigerating. Let pie chill completely before serving.
- Top with fresh whipped cream and Wish Farms strawberries.
Submit your review
Average rating: 0 reviews