Wish Farms Strawberry & Brie Bruschetta “Wish-tizer!” 5 ingredients. 5 steps. This might be the easiest recipe yet! Ok…so we know the thought of cheese, bruschetta and strawberries might sound a little odd to some people…but we kid you not…IT IS DELICIOUS! This little appetizer is a succulent, melt in your mouth, start to any fabulous meal. Show all your gal pals your sophisticated palette with this time-saving and easy to make “Wish-tizer”
And Voila! The Wish Farms “Wish-tizer” is done! Enjoy!
- 12 thin slices of a french baguette (sliced diagonally)
- 4 Ounces brie cheese cut into 12 slices
- 6 medium Wish Farms strawberries, sliced
- 1 to 2 tablespoon of honey to drizzle
- Fresh basil leaves to garnish
- Preheat oven to 350
- Place bread slices onto a cookie sheet
- Place brie on each slice of bread and put in oven for 5 minutes
- Bread should be nice and toasty with melted cheese- load up each piece with strawberries
- Drizzle with honey
- Garnish with some thinly sliced basil leaves!