Watermelon Strawberry Shake Courtesy of our friends from Watermelon.org, We found a two for one sweet and healthy shake and pop that everyone in your family will LOVE! For breakfast or on the go- this treat is sure to make you smile!
- 2 cups cubed, seedless watermelon
- 1 container (8oz.) of lemon non-fat yogurt
- 1 pint of fresh Wish Farm Strawberries- cleaned and hulled
- 1 banana medium, peeled and sliced
- Combine all in a food processor or blender.
- Add some ice and enjoy!
- Using the leftovers of your shake, pour into small paper cups.
- Freeze, inserting popsicle sticks or plastic spoons when mixture is partially frozen.
- Set and Enjoy!