15 minutes Serves 5-8 easy
- Wish Farms raspberries, gently rinsed
- Cream cheese (6 tablespoons)
- 1 package of pre-cut croissant dough
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- Maple syrup
- Powdered sugar
- 2 large eggs (for egg wash)
- In a large mixing bowl, add cream cheese and lemon juice, whisk together.
- Using a cutting board, lay out flour and place dough flat and cut dough into triangles. Place a scoop of cream cheese mix in the center of the dough, and add 1 fresh Wish Farms raspberry to each pastry.
- Take each point of triangle, pull to center and pinch to form a wonton shape. In a small mixing bowl, whisk together 2 eggs to make egg wash. Brush egg wash on top of each pastry.
- Follow package directions for cooking temperature and time. Once the edges start to brown, take out of the oven. Use a sifter to sprinkle powdered sugar on top. Fill a small dish with syrup and serve with dessert wontons. Use chopsticks to eat, and enjoy!
Submit your review
Average rating: 0 reviews